Monday, April 27, 2009

I just love your Hula Pie Coffee. My son-in-law was just visiting you in June. Your coffee is his favorite coffee. We can't wait to come back and taste it once again. Eileen Kamenir, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

My freind just got back from maui and brought me some of your coffee, this Kona is great. Dwayne Luckey, Napa, California

Ever since my sister-in-law visited your shop on vacation last year, she and I have placed joint orders for your delicious coffee. As a Starbucks devotee, I have admittedly found a rival in your Kona coffee! Collette Book, Buffalo, New York

I love telling people about your products! Sarah Conaway

We had been sticking to your chocolate macadamian; however. on our last order we received hula pie. Just wanted you to know it is very good. We may get some of both the next time we order. Mahalo! Rod Siggelkow, Cummings, Georgia

No comments: